Distributing Your Products to the World Efficiently
We work with a network of Professional Distributors worldwide. Many people believe that exporting products is just arranging the Transportation. However, Export Management is a multiple step process that requires due diligence and efforts to protect the interests of Manufacturers as well as Foreign Buyers. Arranging Logistics is a very small portion of the total process. We offer world class Customer service starting with identifying the right importers/distributors in foreign countries. We work with Manufacturers and Overseas distributors under distribution agreements. We provide quotation, enter orders, market products. We provide consolidation and Logistics services, preparing the entire export documentation package and work with the Manufacturers and Customer till the products are successfully delivered at destination.
Exportvison, LLC key to long-term success is as follows:
- Cultivate additional sales for US Manufacturers by finding markets outside of the USA.
- Provide research and market development overseas at little or no cost to the US manufacturers.
- Provide seamless transaction to US Manufacturers by taking ownership of the products and act as the USPPI.
- Provide risk free transaction to the US Manufacturers by ensuring Export Compliance, proper Export Documentation and full service Logistics.
- Provide US Made products to customers outside of USA at a reasonable and competitive price point.
- Provide one stop shop to Importers overseas for freight consolidation and other services.
Our Service includes but not limited to the following;
Sales & Marketing:
- Build and manage a professional distributor network.
- Visits customers in their country and provide sales support and resolve issues.
- Take responsibility and ownership to help suppliers as well as International Distributors.
- Work with Distributors Internationally to constantly promote our products.
- Coordinate international marketing with distributors.
- Trade-show presence to promote brands and attract new customers.
- Product registration.
- Provide Quote and product information.
- Process orders.
- Export servicing and resolving issues.
- Responding to customer service requests
- Ensure packaging of goods per the standards for International transportation.
- Arranging Logistics.
- Export Documentation.